TRYOUTS ARE 3 EASY STEPS AWAY
1. Complete online registration
2. Turn in a sports physical
3. Both parent and athlete must watch the Athletic and IHSA Concussion Video.
(If your athlete is participating in more than one sport, you must register for each sport.)
1. Click the ‘Online Sports Registration’ hyperlink to visit the 8to18 website.
2. On the 8to18 website, click on ‘Registration’ in the gray bar across the top of the page to begin the registration process.
3. Create an account using your email address, or login if you already have an account.
4. Once you are logged in, select the gray ‘Begin Registration’ button in the upper right corner.
5. Follow the online instructions to complete the registration process.
6. NOTE: A sports physical is required to participate in a sport. Please make sure you drop off, mail or fax your child’s sports physical to Sherry Thurston, Athletic Secretary.
7. Both the parent and athlete must watch the Athletic and IHSA Concussion videos provided.
When the online registration is complete and the sports physical has been turned in, the coach will be able to see online that the registration process is complete.