Washington Community High School District # 308
To view and apply for open positions, please click on the link below:
Please note: WCHS is always accepting applications for substitute teaching positions.
If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher at WCHS, please bring the following items to the WCHS Administration Office:
- A copy of a current physical (completed no more than 90 days prior to application)
- A copy of the results of your criminal background check from the Tazewell County Regional Office of Education
- Proof of sub license and registration at the Tazewell County ROE
- Official I-9 documents need to be delivered in-person, no copies
- Contact the Tazewell County Regional Office of Education at (309) 477-2290 for more information on registration requirements or go to:
Washington Community High School District #308 is an equal opportunity employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people, regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity or Expression.
We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.